Fascias & Soffits
Improperly installed fascias and soffits, or ones that are old and worn out, must be replaced to protect the integrity of your roof. Common signs of damaged fascias and soffits include;
- Peeling and flaking paint – Sanding and re-painting the affected area promptly can prevent further damage.
- Damp and rot – Sections of rot and damp on your roofline are likely to spread quickly and can cause further damage.
- Leakages – Gutters can easily develop leaks if they are not cleaned frequently.
In addition to the problems listed above, there are several other reasons why you may need to replace your soffits and fascias, including;
- Birds’ Nests
We supply and install a wide range of roofline products here at Roofline Residential:
- Bargeboard – Adds a decorative finish to the gable end of your property.
- Box end – Links the fascia and bargeboard on gable ends. Fixings and rough edges are covered with trim for a neat and secure finish.
- Guttering – Collects rainwater and discharges it via the downpipes.
- Fascia Boards – Prevents rot in the rafter feet by protecting and sealing them.
- Soffit Boards – Soffit boards are situated across the underside of the roof to protect the rafter feet.
- Downpipe – Carries rainwater away from the gutters and into the drains.
- Sprockets – Made from UPVC and fixed to the rafter feet to provide a fixing point for fascias and soffits.
- Ventilation – Allows timbers to breathe and prevents the build-up of moisture.
- Roofguard Eaves Protector – Protects the end of felt in your roof and curves into the guttering to prevent rainwater seeping behind the fascia board or guttering.
- Birdcomb – Prevents birds from nesting in your roof.
If any of these products are of interest or you would like a full quote for the above, please don’t hesitate to call our friendly office on 01132530196.